DIY Gold Earrings | Facades and Nuances: DIY Gold Earrings

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

DIY Gold Earrings



It has been awhile since I have posted a DIY! As a child, I loved fool's gold so I just had to grab these beads from Michael's. I liked the rustic feel of the fool's gold with the dark silver chain, but it looked too dull. The brighter gold beads offset that.

It's a pretty straightforward DIY, and it took me about ten minutes to make them. Enjoy! 

For this DIY, you will need:



  • Pliers
  • Beads of your choice (mine are from Michael's)
  • Headpins 
  • Chain
  • Earring Hooks 

 1. String on your beads in the pattern of your choice on the headpins.


2. Cut off the excess wire and make a loop using your pliers.


3. Attach the lengths of chain to your headpins. My lengths of chain were eight links long,

 4. Add on the earrings hooks and you are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...