DIY: Flat Chain Earrings | Facades and Nuances: DIY: Flat Chain Earrings

Friday, April 11, 2014

DIY: Flat Chain Earrings




I recently learned the importance of backing up all my data and the extent of my dependence on my computer. Granted, my computer did not actually crash - it just started making loud whirring noises.

Hopefully, that fan can be fixed and I can go back to only having to type one letter in my browser so I can go the sites where I waste my time. Thankfully, I had this DIY saved just in case, so today I bring to you an earring DIY.

I would like to thank Laverne and Ayden once again for the lovely picture of Laverne!

For this DIY, you will need


  • Pliers
  • Thick chain
  • Headpins
  • Tear drop beads
  • Rectangle beads
  • Earring wire

1.

Using your pliers cut a piece of chain. Mine was six link/2 inches long.

2.


Add each bead to an individual headpin and cut off the excess wire so you only have about half an inch left. Using your pliers, make a loop at the end of the wire.

3.


I couldn't use the yellow bead since it accidentally broke when I was attaching it to the chain!

Attach the beads to the large chain in the manner of your choice. Finish by adding the earring wire hooks.



Voila! You now have a unique pair of earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...